@styen Thanks, that worked! I was thinking I'd need Widevine, but didn't find good instructions of how to install it tho doing some searching. What I found was this but it didn't help: https://forums.opera.com/topic/28663/widevine-and-opera/65 . You could mark this thread as outdated, bad (?), or post the link you sent here in that thread. I didn't need to reinstall Opera btw.
Some changes, fixes and improvements:
- DNA-101747 Crash at base::SupportsUserData::GetUserData(void const*)
- DNA-101819 Crash at opera::SaveCreditCardInfobarDelegate::InfoBarDismissed()
- DNA-101822 Crash at base::StringTokenizerT<T>::QuickGetNext()
- DNA-101820 [Mac] crash at performance_manager::FrameNodeImpl::HasNonemptyBeforeUnload()
- DNA-101913 [Mac] browser crash on mouse/touchpad scroll in Consent Flow popup
- DNA-101832 [Linux] browser's window is always on top
- DNA-101834 [Linux] Sidebar is not clickable
- DNA-101544 [Mac] broken Sidebar on opera:crash
- DNA-101559 [Mac] Sidebar auto-hide settings not applied with context menu on first attempt
- More changes in the change log
Wine is able to access ext4 partitions just fine - though recall in a Windows program you will be using \ instead of /. And of course, your user will need read and write access to the files and folders.
I would have assigned K as /mnt/GENERAL/ and then set Opera's default mail folder as K:\mail\ or some such. It doesn't make sense to assign K as \ and then make root mail folder K:\mnt\GENERAL\mail\
You can simply disable any of these, yet you'll lose functionality obviously. As usual, on the off chance that you see anything odd on your modules page, make sure to inquire about it somewhat more to ensure it's nothing that could cause issues regarding widevine Content Decryption Module.
@kamrana Save it as .mhtml, this does not produce a .html file and a folder, just one file. You should enable it here first: opera://flags/#save-page-as-mhtml . Alternatively you could use the "Pocket" extension, (needs registration though).