Some changes, fixes and improvements:
- DNA-101122 Crash at extensions::ExtensionAction::GetPopupUrl(int) const
- DNA-100764 Fix “Confirm Identity” URL
- DNA-100958 Opera account popup should display actual state of synchronization, instead of selected option
- DNA-101086 Sync – Clicking Next on auth.opera.com/account/v3/desktop/login/confirm-password does not redirect anywhere
- DNA-101121 chrome.operaAccountPrivate is undefined
- DNA-101125 QR code image blurry at 200% DPI
- DNA-101181 Sidebar gets auto-hidden after opening its setup
- DNA-101182 Sidebar is not hiding after closing the panel with UI click
- DNA-101188 Sidebar don't want to hide after page interaction
- DNA-101199 Sidebar gets hidden, when pinning its panel
- DNA-101194 Fix the Dark mode
- DNA-101127 [Linux] update FFMPEG snap interface to chromium-ffmpeg-108372
- Info about other changes in the change log
Is there some feature you would love see added to Opera browser on computer? Let us know!
I often have c. 500 tabs open at the same time. This results from opening tens of articles from one website/domain (news portal / magazine, etc) in separate tabs.
Then - when there is too many of them - I would like to have an option to close a group of all tabs from one portal/domain in one click eg. recode.net/1stArticle + recode.net/2ndArticle + recode.net/3rdArticle, etc so I can quickly reduce number of open tabs by closing in one click dated articles or certain type of articles (by domain).
@graveyardgirl there is an opera add-on, site settings sidebar. setting plugin+NPAPI plugin to allow (pop-up too if needed) enabled the flash and i could display any flash content without problems. you set this once on any desired website, and opoen it in a new tab, it saves that setting and will always display the flash content without having to click to play.
In addition: Win 8.1 Opera 49.0.2725.47 icon on the push not displayed http://prntscr.com/hge2i7
Improvement. May be it'll be better to open new tab after click on push instead opening new opera window? Or this parameter can be changed somewhere?