New Opera's flag #game-maker-studio-integration - disabled (work in progress).
Integrate Game Maker Studio in Opera for desktop.
Removed Opera's flag #new-session-manager.
Some changes, fixes and improvements:
- DNA-99781 Crash at wmi_util::ScopedWMIQuery::Run(wchar_t const*)
- DNA-100301 Crash on clicking the user-account icon in private window
- DNA-100328 Crash at base::BaseSubstringSetMatcher::NodeVectorFlat::GetEdge(unsigned int, char)
- DNA-100384 Installer crashes in debug build on failed assertions
- DNA-100373 Assertion failure in histogram.cc on GPU process start
- DNA-97446 Wrong number of minimized windows restored after restart
- DNA-99842 Make new popup work in free VPN on Linux
- DNA-100182 Add option ‘Do not sync data’ in Settings
- DNA-100207 [Easy setup > Start Page] the button to choose wallpapers is hidden behind scroll bar
- DNA-100273 Logout button does not ask for confirmation
- DNA-100281 Use site check setting to enable safe browsing
- DNA-100303 Unable to quit opera when logged in to Sync account
- DNA-100317 Opera menu ‘Synchronize…’ option not working, when Opera account pop-up is enabled
- DNA-100344 Enable cache-storage-api
- DNA-100383 Red background in the Video pop-out
- DNA-100395 User icon in Opera account popup should open profile in auth
- DNA-96995 [Win] Player full screen mode inside Spotify app is bugged
- You can find also other changes in the change log
@graveyardgirl there is an opera add-on, site settings sidebar. setting plugin+NPAPI plugin to allow (pop-up too if needed) enabled the flash and i could display any flash content without problems. you set this once on any desired website, and opoen it in a new tab, it saves that setting and will always display the flash content without having to click to play.
In addition: Win 8.1 Opera 49.0.2725.47 icon on the push not displayed http://prntscr.com/hge2i7
Improvement. May be it'll be better to open new tab after click on push instead opening new opera window? Or this parameter can be changed somewhere?