Very sad that I had to transition over to using Brave as my work browser. Seeing as I've been using Opera since it was based on Presto -1995 was a good year for Opera. Lets see if this issue gets resolved.
Look for resident VPNs.
WindScribe, Proton..., On Desktop using OpenVPN if doesn't have Mac client.
Proton works on Android, not sure on iOS, but maybe Hotspot Shield.
Look also for: VPN for Egipt on QWant, DDG or whichever uncensored.
So I did some testing using the built-in developer tools on the support.com website and it seems that the issue lays in the JS loading times. I had an extension enabled (Ublock Origins Extras) that was causing the load times to increase exponentially, I disabled the extension and recreated my work environment and seems that the tabs memory has not increased. Currently the tab is sitting at 166mb, still very odd that all of a sudden that extension that has been enabled on previous builds of Opera is now acting up, plus that extension was updated regularly. Very odd.