@smsmith It doens't look to be specifically limited, but maybe I have not installed enough extensions to reach the limit ;-)
@lucasnorthmi51959 Seems weird, but if you still have that version of the file, in which you have hidden buttons for some extensions, then you can try one of the following tools to edit JSON files, and see if you can find it:
1. On Windows you can use JSONedit,
2. If you don't want to download, or install any application, you can try one of the on-line editors: formatter editor, or editor online.
New update - Opera developer 60.0.3254.0 ;-)
The change log, and the announcement.
"With this build, we’re providing more Reborn 3 visual improvements."
Also, you can select (again) maximum number of columns on the Speed Dial: go to opera:settings/startPage, disable "Automatically adjust the maximum number of columns", and below you should see "Maximum number of columns" option.
Important changes and fixes:
- DNA-75127 [Mac] Context menus in dark mode.
- DNA-75442 Sidebar menu dialogs in dark theme.
- DNA-75507 [Dark] ‘New extension’ popup is unreadable.
- DNA-75546 Lack of devices in Tabs list after sync.
- DNA-75886 Add possibility to manually control the SD max column count.
- DNA-75922 CryptoWallet on Desktop: Enable / Disable from Settings and EasySetup.
- Bookmarks bar folder pop-up looks nicer in dark mode.
I hope this is just an oversight that will be fixed, just 6 columns on a 32inch display looks ridiculous. I had 10 columns before, still do on Opera's current release version, with no need to scroll up and down. Please restore the facility to choose the number of columns, before 60 gets to the release stage. Customiseability used to be one the main features of Opera, please stop taking it away.
New features? i request some features from Opera 43 but i did see not anything. opera needs "Reading Mode" for opera like Edge browser to choose Dark background for web pages. i like older bookmark manager without preview. but...