New Opera's flag #bookmarks-trash-cleaner - disabled by default (work in progress)
Make Opera periodically cleanup and remove well-aged bookmarks in Bookmarks trash folder.
Opera's flags enabled in this build (ready to test it):
Some changes, fixes and improvements:
- DNA-93101 Tabs are being snoozed when tab snoozing is disabled.
- DNA-93306 Seek bar in PiP-based player on open.spotify.com is broken.
- DNA-93653 Pinned tabs collapse after closing the only non pinned tab.
- DNA-93724 Some Webstore extensions are not verified properly.
- DNA-93545 [Mac] Opera should be killed while system shutdown.
- DNA-93823 archive_opera_snap failures on Linux.
- Few crash fixes - more info in the change log.
@graveyardgirl there is an opera add-on, site settings sidebar. setting plugin+NPAPI plugin to allow (pop-up too if needed) enabled the flash and i could display any flash content without problems. you set this once on any desired website, and opoen it in a new tab, it saves that setting and will always display the flash content without having to click to play.
In addition: Win 8.1 Opera 49.0.2725.47 icon on the push not displayed http://prntscr.com/hge2i7
Improvement. May be it'll be better to open new tab after click on push instead opening new opera window? Or this parameter can be changed somewhere?