@manuel2019 well said, and fully agreed, even I'm tired of the ignorant, social-media addicted society we live in today, even my own brother disappoints me... u.u
And yes while the EU has data regulation laws, it's a double-edged blade unfortunately...
just look at the bias youtube is going through these days.
Why can't we just have a world with sane people without all this corporate greed and corruption.
here's something that might be a bit of a shocker
I'm kept low and poor by the government, I can't get a job due to technicalities with my SSI or I get cut off entirely...
I just hate money and capitalism (good capitalism always turns bad) and can't wait till we have a society that's self-sustaining without money and control.
maybe then we'll start seeing stuff that actually respects people
anyways I think this has gone off topic long enough
all I'm asking for here is for Opera to allow methods for setting custom search engines as default across all platforms.
(malware threat aside, users SHOULD be given the option)
Let's talk about latest and greatest in Opera world: experimental builds, beta and developer versions
New, quick update - Opera developer 63.0.3349.0 ;-)
The change log, and the announcement.
"This update includes fix for the crash, that might cause loosing a session. Please upgrade, and let us know if you still experience this issue."
- DNA-75726 Crash at opera::StartPagePreloadService::GetStartPage.
- DNA-78473 Opera Portable (USB) loses settings and extensions, after starting on other machines.
- DNA-78602 Build Chrome-branded ffmpeg in addition to Chromium-branded one.
- DNA-78765 Clear Image cache on Bookmark’s updates.
- DNA-78776 Opera crashes on restart clearing session.
- Removed switches: --ffmpeg-preload-mode (DNA-78778) and --enable-proprietary-media-types-playback (DNA-78797).
I tried your suggestion but it doesn't work.
I noticed that the site I built also compresses the first few lines differently from firefox and chrome.
It seems that Opera has a flaw in the representation of the field under the headings
Cut on Firefox
Cut on Opera