@SilentHugOfDoom i would highly recommend ublock origin over the built in one. it is significantly better, especially for video ads, ad block reminders and you have much more control over what you want to block or blacklist.
there is no performance difference that i can notice, if anything ublock origin uses less.
install it from the chrome store, as i have found the opera store version takes a few more days to update
@fonm I do not understand. I have activated the VPN at the operating system level. With Firefox I can navigate safely. In Opera do I have to manually set the proxy to be able to navigate? It seems absurd to me. In any case which proxy should I enter?
Let's talk about latest and greatest in Opera world: experimental builds, beta and developer versions
New update - 74.0.3883.0 ;-)
The change log and blog post.
Some changes, fixes and improvements:
- DNA-86838 Snapshots are zoomed when using device emulation.
- DNA-89454 Reference pages printed to PDF in downloads popup.
- DNA-89779 Implement multi-window behavior for pinned Player.
- DNA-89810 Opera no longer auto-selects full URL/address bar when clicked.
- DNA-89887 Tab opened from Twitter link and then closed doesn’t show up in "Recently Closed".
- DNA-89924 Music continue to play after disabling Player from the Sidebar.
- DNA-89926 Empty space in address bar drop-down suggestions for long URLs.
- DNA-89953 [Bookmarks Panel] wrong context menu in bookmark edit mode.
- DNA-90068 Two tabs with videos break auto-pausing.
- DNA-90075 Search in tabs: Shift+Down/Up Arrow doesn't work.
- DNA-90022 [Mac BigSur] crash at - [BrowserWindowController window:willPositionSheet:usingRect:].
New Opera's flag easy-files-more-files - disabled by default (work in progress)
Show all downloads in Easy Files.
Known issue: in the Player feature in the Sidebar, normally the audio is paused, when a tab plays its own audio, after that the audio resumes automatically. Currently, when the audio in a tab is muted, the Player doesn't resume. This should be fixed soon.
cCleaner could clean your recent visited sites too.
You need a Sceen Recorder and then convert the video to Gif.
Click on you avatar - then in name, in top right case -, click on the 3 vertical dots, Topics/Posts.
@graveyardgirl there is an opera add-on, site settings sidebar. setting plugin+NPAPI plugin to allow (pop-up too if needed) enabled the flash and i could display any flash content without problems. you set this once on any desired website, and opoen it in a new tab, it saves that setting and will always display the flash content without having to click to play.
also there is another workaround, https://forums.opera.com/topic/23326/flash-player-does-not-work-can-not-be-able/80
maybe one of these options will work for you. I know it's not a complete solution, but it's decent enough workarounds.
In addition: Win 8.1 Opera 49.0.2725.47 icon on the push not displayed http://prntscr.com/hge2i7
Improvement. May be it'll be better to open new tab after click on push instead opening new opera window? Or this parameter can be changed somewhere?