After a small search, the error o7355 (yes, that is an O over there, not a zero) points to unsupported browser.
First, make sure you have chromium ffmpeg codecs installed, because netflix's streams are in h264, which opera does not support by default. For the why, check the post on my signature.
Second, make sure you have widevine installed, because netfix uses drm. I do not know how to fix that, I have tried in the past and failed, but there is a recent thread about someone who made it work.
Let's talk about latest and greatest in Opera world: experimental builds, beta and developer versions
New, quick update - Opera developer 63.0.3349.0 ;-)
The change log, and the announcement.
"This update includes fix for the crash, that might cause loosing a session. Please upgrade, and let us know if you still experience this issue."
- DNA-75726 Crash at opera::StartPagePreloadService::GetStartPage.
- DNA-78473 Opera Portable (USB) loses settings and extensions, after starting on other machines.
- DNA-78602 Build Chrome-branded ffmpeg in addition to Chromium-branded one.
- DNA-78765 Clear Image cache on Bookmark’s updates.
- DNA-78776 Opera crashes on restart clearing session.
- Removed switches: --ffmpeg-preload-mode (DNA-78778) and --enable-proprietary-media-types-playback (DNA-78797).
. I agree, Opera desperately needs a button to force a manual sync in situations like this. There is a delay in syncing between android and pc with me most of the time but, it does have current sync data when it does sync. Resetting sync will erase everything so I don't think that's what you'd want to do. I would just keep trying logging in and out and hope for the best. It sometimes makes me log out and back on several times before it'll sync anything. It's a pain when that happens, but sync does eventually work.