Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera
  • I'm working with the esp8266-01 and i need to load this web page:

<html>
    	<head>
    		<title>ESP8266 relay Control</title>
               </head>
    	<body>
    	<p><strong>ESP8266 Relay Control</strong></p>  
    <h4>  
         <div id='div1'>        
    	<!-- in the <button> tags below the ID attribute is the value sent to the arduino -->

<button id="10" class="led">relay1 UP</button> <!-- button for pin 10 -->
    <h1>
    	<button id="11" class="led">relay2 DOWN</button> <!-- button for pin 11 -->
    <h1>
    	<button id="12" class="led">relay3 LIGHT</button> <!-- button for pin 12 -->

<script src="jquery.min.js"></script> <!-- http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.3/jquery.min.js -->
    	<script type="text/javascript">
    		$(document).ready(function(){
    			$(".led").click(function(){
    				var p = $(this).attr('id'); // get id value (i.e. pin13, pin12, or pin11)
    				// send HTTP GET request to the IP address with the parameter "pin" and value "p", then execute the function
    				$.get("http://192.168.4.1:80/", {pin:p}); // execute get request
    			});
    		});
    	</script>
    	</body>
    </html>

If i load directly the file, opera opens it correctly so i added a shortcut in the main page to load that file quickly but it doesn't work.
    The link is

content://storage/emulated/0/path/of/the/file.html

A test, first i load for the first time the file manually, after i can open with the link but if i kill/close opera and i use directly the link for the first time it fails.
    Regards

• @attila Never heard of "content:" as a protocol. Usually it would be "file:".

• @sgunhouse said in Cannot open an offline html page:

@attila Never heard of "content:" as a protocol. Usually it would be "file:".

That protocol was added by opera and neither "file://" works.