Start the topic with a title that briefly describe the problem so people will know about what this is about.
Don't try to explain all the problem in the title.
Use tags to make it easy for other users to find posts about similar issues. If posting about Opera Mail then add the 'Opera Mail' tag
In the post (body) you should include the following information:
Version of Android
Phone model and manufacturer
Your version of Opera for Android
If the problem is with a page, a link to it
If ad-blocker is enabled or not
If data savings is enabled or not
A screen-shot of the problem if it's related to something not showing as should
A description of the problem, including as much as information as possible
Steps to (try to) reproduce the issue
Expected behavior and actual one
you still will get these messages regardless of the number of times you've clicked on do not show again.
if you're on a newer version of android you should be able to use the expanded desktop feature on a per app basis. check in settings / display / expanded desktop to see if you can choose. otherwise you'll have to toggle it on and off as needed.
Doesn't require zealotry. As all you're saying is "They won't fix it anyway" you are not being constructive or helpful - and this is a help forum. That's what it is. I don't care about "offence against the devs" (or offense in this country) but as you are neither looking for help nor trying to help you have no place here.
I tried it again, but to no avail.
I set Location to both 'High accuracy' and 'Device only', but in both cases it did not work with Opera on more sites. When I tried the same with Brave, it worked flawlessly.
And I have granted Opera access to location services.
So there should be another thing which I have not enabled in Opera.
I have enabled 'Desktop site' to prevent some websites showing limited WAP pages and disabled Data saver.
The same started to happen to me after an update. Usually, it happens after I start Opera and try to open a page. It freezes and I have to wait for a prompt to wait/kill the program. It starts to work normally after the restart. I'm using an old Xiaomi Note LTE with 2GB of ram.