Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Opera 67.0.3575.13 beta update

• Hi, this is another upate we’ve prepared this week – this time Opera 67 beta update. The build is based on 80.0.3987.53 chromium and all details are listed in the changelog. Installation links: Opera beta for Windows (Using Opera beta for Windows installer means Opera for Computers EULA is accepted) Opera beta for macOS Opera beta for Linux –…

Read full blog post: Opera 67.0.3575.13 beta update

• Bookmarks search in the sidebar is still very slow and folders stay expanded after removing the search phrase. Folders stay expanded on all channels.
      https://forums.opera.com/post/197537

• Also, bookmark text's last letter looks cut, in Dev is the same.
      2020-02-06_170555.png
      In Stable looks correctly
      2020-02-06_171635.png

• Zrobicie w końcu coś z tym, że na Linuksie od wersji 66 nie działa Widevine?

Ile razy mam to zgłaszać żebyście zareagowali?

Polecenie "opera://components" wypluwa:

"Widevine Content Decryption Module - Wersja: 0.0.0.0
    Stan - Aktualne"

Zmieniam wpisy w pliku: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/opera/resources/widevine_config.json na:

"[
    {
    "preload" : "/opt/google/chrome/WidevineCdm/_platform_specific/linux_x64/libwidevinecdm.so"
    },
    {
    "preload" : "/opt/google/chrome-beta/WidevineCdm/_platform_specific/linux_x64/libwidevinecdm.so"
    },
    {
    "preload" : "/opt/google/chrome-unstable/WidevineCdm/_platform_specific/linux_x64/libwidevinecdm.so"
    }
    ]"

...bo przecież wasze domyślne są błędne i nic z tym nie robicie od jakiegoś czasu.

Ja rozumiem, że wersja linuksowa jest dla Was kulą u nogi, ale na litość boską zlitujcie się i poprawcie to żebym znów mógł oglądać Netflixa, HBO GO, słuchać TIDAL'a Hi-Fi.

Obecnie żebym mógł to robić muszę cofać wersję programu do 65, bo tam działało. Od wersji 66, poprzez 67 i 68 nie działa... Zgłaszałem kilka razy, a wy nic.

Żenada. Dzisiejszy poziom programistów.

• @macfly1987 Use English here please.

• @leocg: Will you finally do something about the fact that Linux from version 66 does not work Widevine?

How many times should I report it to you to react?

The "opera: // components" command spits out:

"Widevine Content Decryption Module - Version: 0.0.0.0
    Status - Current "

I am changing entries in the file: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/opera/resources/widevine_config.json to:

"[
    {
    "preload": "/opt/google/chrome/WidevineCdm/_platform_specific/linux_x64/libwidevinecdm.so"
    }
    {
    "preload": "/opt/google/chrome-beta/WidevineCdm/_platform_specific/linux_x64/libwidevinecdm.so"
    }
    {
    "preload": "/opt/google/chrome-unstable/WidevineCdm/_platform_specific/linux_x64/libwidevinecdm.so"
    }
    ] "

... because your defaults are wrong and you haven't been doing anything about it for some time.

I understand that the Linux version is a crutch for you, but for God's sake, have mercy and improve it so that I can watch Netflix again, HBO GO, listen to TIDAL Hi-Fi.

Currently, in order for me to do this, I have to roll back the program version to 65, because it worked there. From version 66, through 67 and 68 does not work ... I have reported several times and you have nothing.

Embarrassment. Today's level of programmers.

• Yesterday I updated Opera GX to version 66. I miss quick access menu. The fluidity of navigation is gone.

• No window controls on startup. Double-click on the tab bar and they appear.

• How can i remove/disable that grey tint?
    Pano02.jpg

• Hi @nameless1, you can do that by switching off opera:flags#reborn-3-dropdown, and restarting the Opera.

• @l33t4opera thank you

• @nameless1 You're welcome ;-)

• @nameless1: This dropdown menu was an horrible idea. We lost quick acess menu cause of it.