Hi sgun, I use Opera 'as is' [as I've almost always done] and without extensions cluttering up my systems. Naturally I tried without Opera VPN and Block adds, then restarted but it didn't resolve my problem.
Thing is my friend, we've just had Opera updates and that is when the issue started (all was okay the day before). My provider wont do anything further, as from their side of things all is working and displaying correctly. I would tend to agree from their standpoint, because IE and Vivaldi show me my account in good order, as Opera always did.
I hate using IE and would rather not use Vivaldi as I'm a passionate Opera fan.
All that has changed are Opera updates in this brief time.
I am not for one moment saying this issue is an Opera problem, but I cannot ignore the possibility. I am however still battling my provider to have an in-depth look at compatibility (which is difficult when they claim to have zero problems).
Opera has been my default browser for years with little problem, a point I made to my broadband provider, and the fact I have used Opera from the outset with my provider. So I am still looking into this matter.