:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, November 23, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

opera sidebar should allow 3rd party extensions to be added

• So I have this issue, it seems that the smart developers decided to not allow approved opera extensions to be added to the default sidebar and instead it adds a gray sidebar.

As a web developer I need all the space and width of the screen i can get, so please add this feature to the next install of opera.

Other than this small issue I have uninstalled Google Chrome and made the switch

• You can suggest it in Suggestions Box. In fact, it's something that some people have been requesting.

• The original sidebar allows - in fact, only supports - extensions. The new sidebar (the one that is actually the nav bar from Speed dial and includes the messenger-type apps) does not. There have been requests to combine the two, see if you can find a thread about it in the Suggestion box forum and add your support there.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.