• Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Rules
    • Help

    Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

    Download Opera browser with:

    • built-in ad blocker
    • battery saver
    • free VPN
    Download Opera

    An invisible interface element moves the entire browser window.

    Opera for Windows
    3
    3
    222
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • A
      anonimus1337 last edited by

      There is a small, invisible interface element in the top-left corner of the browser, if you drag your mouse over this area, for instance, while selecting text, the entire browser window will start to move. This works even on the browser's start screen. I recorded a video showing the bug with 100% reproducibility - https://files.catbox.moe/kpzvzh.webm
      ntcn.png

      Reply Quote 1
        1 Reply Last reply
      • D
        DeeBeeEff last edited by

        Thank goodness! I thought I was going crazy.
        I also have this after latest update.
        Also, once the window moves, clicking the box in upper right to restore it to full screen takes two clicks. All other APP windows only take one click.

        Reply Quote 0
          1 Reply Last reply
        • U
          UncleAu last edited by

          I can confirm this; the bug is reproducible.
          There is a similar bug involving the page's vertical scrollbar. If you place the cursor between the scrollbar's edge (left or right) and the slider and then drag, the window moves and loses its maximized state.

          I had a similar problem on Ubuntu. I stopped using Opera there. It seems like they're carrying the bugs over to the other OS.

          Reply Quote 0
            1 Reply Last reply
          • First post
            Last post

          Computer browsers

          • Opera for Windows
          • Opera for Mac
          • Opera for Linux
          • Opera beta version
          • Opera USB

          Mobile browsers

          • Opera for Android
          • Opera Mini
          • Opera Touch
          • Opera for basic phones

          • Add-ons
          • Opera account
          • Wallpapers
          • Opera Ads

          • Help & support
          • Opera blogs
          • Opera forums
          • Dev.Opera

          • Security
          • Privacy
          • Cookies Policy
          • EULA
          • Terms of Service

          • About Opera
          • Press info
          • Jobs
          • Investors
          • Become a partner
          • Contact us

          Follow Opera

          • Opera - Facebook
          • Opera - Twitter
          • Opera - YouTube
          • Opera - LinkedIn
          • Opera - Instagram

          © Opera Software 1995-