Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

How to open all bookmarks from a folder?

• I've just switched from Opera 12 to 25 because the bookmarks are there now.

But I'm not able to find out how to open all bookmarks from a folder. Is this really missing in Opera 25?

If yes - can you please add this?

At first I have to sort out over 1000 links in misc. folders. I want to open all in one bunch when I re-sort them.

I also have a folder with some bookmarks I use daily for a "fast" look-up. I want to open all - instead all 10-12 in single-steps. - How to?

I hope I needn't go back to Opera 12 ...

Thanks!

• Is this really missing in Opera 25?

Yep.

• If you use the Bookmarks menu, you can right-click on the folder to see Open all as an option. Not quite as simple as directly on the menu. but it is there.

• @sgunhouse: OK - I've found it. THANKS A LOT!

What I do not understand is - why do I have a "Imported Bookmarks" in the "Imported Bookmarks" folder? Finally 2 times and a sub folder for "nothing".

Note: I installed 25 over 12. But there was no icon of 25 on the desktop - still 12 and mix-up of files in the Programs-Folder ...

So I uninstalled 25, then uninstalled 12 (without loosing data) - finally deleted the still existing Programs-Folders. Run "PC Tools Registery Clean-Up", restarted. Installed 25 ... now I have "Imported Bookmarks" in the "Imported Bookmarks".

• I can't find the 'open all' option - right-clicking on the folder-names in the left-hand column doesn't do anything, while right-clicking on the folder icon in the main window only allows me to 'Open folder/Add to speed dial/Edit/Select/Delete'. Where exactly is the 'Open all' function available?

• Where exactly is the 'Open all' function available?

In the bookmarks menu, the one just between "Recent Tabs" and "New Private Window".