Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera
  • We are happy to announce the release of Opera for Android 65(65.1.3381.61266)! This version contains improvements for Chromebook, more accessible news categories, and a restructured main menu.

More changes:

• Chromium 92
    • FIO crypto address support
    • Improved Yat lookups
    • Extended exit dialog

Please try the new version and leave a comment with any feedback you may have for us.

• Bookmark windows and other things spread from side to side, making it so difficult to operate with one hand anymore.
    It was simpler than other browsers and I enjoyed using it because I could manipulate many functions with one hand, but this update ruined all of it.

Of course, this design was created by many experts.
    However, I would appreciate it if you could set it up in the setting window so that the existing design can be used.
    I want to use the design I want to use.

Thank you for reading it.
    from the ground of one's heart

• @miyukiwork
    Not too impressed.
    I have no use for Chromebook, although I understand the need.
    What I really don't like is the main menu pop up.
    I don't want all those settings to pop up when all I want are settings.
    I also don't care for the exit screen I've turned all that delete stuff off.
    The last version was simpler and much easier to use
    You're getting too fancy. Needlessly.

• Pressing and holding the back button in Opera to view the visited pages causes a forced close.

Instead, doing the same with the back button on the navigation bar works as expected.

LG G5 with Android 8
    Opera for Android 65.1.3381.61266

• @miyukiwork Hello,

I wonder, what makes you believe that the new main menu is better or more useful than the old one?
    Ι won't comment all those huge and useless buttons but I'm also wondering, what a 'brilliant' mind put the small "Exit" button so close to "Settings" one?

Please, bring back the old menu or give us an option for that and keep in mind that it's just a mobile phone browser.

THX