Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Opera Mail copy only email

• btw im using stand alone opera mail

anyway when i did change

[Mail Address Popup Menu]
    Item, SI_COPY_BUTTON_TEXT = Copy

[Mail Contact Popup Menu]
    Item, SI_COPY_BUTTON_TEXT = Copy

to

Item, SI_COPY_BUTTON_TEXT = Copy just mail

Item, SI_COPY_BUTTON_TEXT = Copy just mail

after left clicking on mail in from field and choosing copy mail then pasting it i get "Copy just mail" text so i believe this is thing im looking for i just need proper command

or other work around for me would be if someone know where is the option that from field shows only actuall email

so thx guys im 1 step closer and i hope u can help me make next step 🙂

• "Alt + p -> advanced -> Shortcuts -> Opera Standard -> edit". There you can create a new shortcut. When typing in the command field on the right for a shortcut, the autocomplete will show you a list of available commands. Maybe you'll find one that works in the ini file. I thought there was one, but in my recent testing, I couldn't find one that does what you want.

• The only two that look potentially useful are "Copy link" and "Copy link mail address"...

• If the address is added as a contact already, you can do this:

Item, "Copy just address"		= Edit properties & Focus next widget & select all & copy & cancel

to copy just the address.

• @sgunhouse said in Opera Mail copy only email:

The only two that look potentially useful are "Copy link" and "Copy link mail address"...

I tried Copy link mail address. Couldn't get it to not crash Opera. Only place that it seems to work is on a mailto link on a web page (in Opera 12). It's what's used in the mailto link context menu, but none of the options there copy just the address.

I didn't see anything for nircmd either that can manipulate the clipboard's content.

• I guess for the other popup menu, one could use add contact and just cancel after the copy.

• Yes.

Item, "Copy just address"		= Add contact & focus next widget & select all & copy & cancel
  • i get around 400 emails per day so adding them to contacts isnt option to me unless there is way to automatically add new emails as contacts?

anyway wen i ctrl+p > advanced i see only notifications, fonts , keyboard and mouse

nothing about shortcuts

• @zerox4 said in Opera Mail copy only email:

get around 400 emails per day so adding them to contacts isnt option to me

That's not needed now with the last two commands I posted above. They'll work like you want whether the address is in contacts or not. As in, it should solve your problem.

• @burnout426 yes yesyes

i see new option in dropdown menu and it does exactly what i wanted it to do
    bless you 😉