:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Removing themes to a minimum

• Hi! I've been a long time user of Opera since it first came out. While genuinely I enjoy the idea of customizing one's browser to suit their mood or taste, I rarely do this. My beef now with the latest update is while going through my settings I happened upon the 'Themes' area. I started to weed out a few, trying to streamline the amount of themes I want in installed browser but can not seem to delete a few I REALLY do not desire to have.

Is there a work around this or am I stuck with this?

• You can only remove themes that you have installed. The built-in themes can't be removed. Themes that are just shown as previews also can't be removed because you have no installed them.

• Thanks a bunch for the explanation. Just not crazy about having a Flash theme just sitting there though, oh well. :(

• Just not crazy about having a Flash theme just sitting there

What Flash theme? There are some animated ones but they are not Flash based AFAIK.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.