sylphcloudy last edited by
As an beginner in photography. I want to learn new tips for photography in phone. I want to try it out in phone before buying camera. Everyone is welcome to share your thoughts and tips. Hope you all have a good day (≡^∇^≡)
sgunhouse Moderator Volunteer last edited by
@sylphcloudy The main things are hold the phone/camera steady, line it up right (so you're not cutting stuff off), and try not to use the flash unless you have to.. If you can manage those, any recent phone should take decent pictures. Oh, if possible avoid features to "enhance" your photos - they generally look fake.
one2go last edited by one2go
- You find tutorials e.g. on Skillshare, search 'photography'. Invitation link to start for free https://skl.sh/3DtemTa
- TikTik, search for 'photography tricks tips'
- Instagram, use # hashtags like #mobilephotography for inspiration https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/mobilephotography?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
- Books in libraries pubic, university and online
- Online courses offered through libraries
- LinkedIn learning 'photography' one month free or free via library access
- Join a community of mobile photographers in your area. You learn best together
- Adobe Lightroom for Android, to give your fotos the cutting edge. It is free (mostly)
What phone, model, brand and operating system do you use?
Have fun discovering a new world
Android: EMUI 12.0.0
Model: Huawei Mate 20 Pro (LYA-L29)
Opera for Android Version: 73.1.3844.69816
jonies Banned last edited by
One essential aspect is to ensure you keep the phone or camera steady while taking photos. Also, make sure to frame the shot properly to avoid cutting off important elements. If possible, avoid using the flash unless absolutely necessary. By following these guidelines, almost any recent phone should be capable of capturing decent pictures. Furthermore, it's advisable to refrain from using features that artificially "enhance" your photos, as they often result in an unrealistic appearance. Emphasizing these points will undoubtedly add unique value to your photography.