Speed Dial BIIIG Problem

• As of this morning all my SD folders disappeared , just some SD were left outside the folders they were in, after that every time I try to merge newly added SD in one folder - the folder just disappears ... WTH is going on.
    Please help !!!
    (sorry for my english)

• Which version of Opera? Any unusual thing happened (crash, etc)?

• Version: 22.0.1471.70, Opera: Stable, System: Windows 7 32-bit

Few crashed pages yesterday but all was fine

See ya tomorrow

• With Opera closed, rename favorites* .* on Opera's profile folder. Then (Re)start the program, try to add SDs and SD folders and see if it works.

• You mean to rename file favorites.db or favorites.db-journal ... and try !?!

• It seems that only the Speeddial has any worth these days for Opera

• You mean to rename file favorites.db or favorites.db-journal ... and try !?!

Rename both.

• LOL... It works! Thanks! ... and what to do with old (renamed) files, remove them or... !?

Bad thing now is I have to add new SDs by hand again and... are they going to sync with other devices normally!?

Oh and the main question is Why is that happen, am I did something wrong or what ???

• LOL... It works! Thanks! ... and what to do with old (renamed) files, remove them or... !?

You can delete them as they are probably corrupted and, for this reason, causing you problems.

Bad thing now is I have to add new SDs by hand again and... are they going to sync with other devices normally!?

Sync is yet in experimental stage and can be enabled on opera:flags. It syncs SDs, Stashes and custom searches atm.

• Sync is yet in experimental stage and can be enabled on opera:flags. It syncs SDs, Stashes and custom searches atm.

I know and I use Sync long time ago ;) It works almost good .

Thanks again for your help, Leo ... I appreciate that. GBY :)

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.