Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

[Solved]Ads with enabled adblocker.

• In the last update I see ads with enabled adblocker. Why?Screenshot_20191022-151455.jpg

• Hello maryhotzu,

As it can happen on your desktop, some adblocker are unable to block a pub with a specific element that's not detected by this AdBlock.
    On PC, you can add excepetions but on mobile I don't know.

Greetings,
    KPS53

• It's a problem from Opera's side. Opera's Ad blocker is totally broken.
    I use Opera Mini too. In there, Opera Mini can not able to block any single ad though I've turned ON Ad blocker (In Automatic/High mode) And now this ad blocking problem seems on Opera browser too. This problem is everywhere.. & Opera's developers are sleeping as usual. Bugs & Problems are not a concern for them.
    I wonder, all of a sudden the developers will wake up from sleep then will announce some Design changing, User Interface, Icon, Color changing s**t in the next version release of their browser instead of problem & bug fixing and optimization. 😢

• @jackob11 Opera for desktops has a default exception list for the adblocker. Most probably Opera for Android and Opera Mini have it too.

By the way, I usually don't see ads when I use Opera for Android.

• The ad blocker is not artificially intelligent either. It is based on lists of known ad sites. If an ad is actually provided by the site you are visiting or any site not in the current lists it will get through.

• Thank you all for the answers. Fixed it in the meantime.