Updated Opera and VPN still doesn't work
247vpn last edited by
I had the same problem. I installed Opera developer version (silver colored opera logo)and now problem is solved. Now VPN is working on both stable and developer versions.
temkem last edited by
@247vpn Yes, because there was an update for the Developer channel in which the VPN problem was fixed
linuts239 last edited by
When is Opera going to fix the VPN issue, it has not been working for days.
leocg Moderator last edited by
Did you update Opera?
ramai last edited by
I have information that vpn does not work (the vpn network is temporarily unavailable), almost one week!!!
this problem i have on the:
opera-beta 60.0.3255.57 - win10x64
opera-beta 60.0.3255.57 - linux debian buster/sid
only I have this problem?
iraja last edited by
Many have the same problems looking at the forum.
ulfednar last edited by
The VPN service in the OPERA browser says it is broken.!
Is this resolvable? The reason I chose OPERA over all the other browsers is that this was a feature.
operafanuk last edited by
@operafanuk If any user still having problems with update and/or VPN not starting after update, please try this.
All update streams [for me] working properly as above, BUT, I had to do following procedure on beta a couple of days ago
- Goto >O-Menu >Settings >Privacy and Security
- Goto VPN setting and toggle it off
- Goto >O-Menu and update from >Help >About Opera or from >Update & Recovery
- If successful restart, if not, try a few times
- Goto settings and enable VPN and adjust your preferences
- Restart and everything should be as expected.
dimosdimaresis last edited by
Just updated to latest version and works fine
elenastephen88 last edited by
Try reinstalling Opera and then try connecting to the VPN, if this won’t works for you then try the basic troubleshooting steps like
• Disable the router’s firewall
• Update the router’s firmware
• Reset the router /or modem.
• Flush the DNS.
• Run the basic Connection troubleshooter.
• Restart connected services.
• Lastly, reset router or modem to factory settings.
Hope after try the given fixes the VPN not working problem is resolved but if still facing the issue than contact the network administrator if connected to business network connectionas this may works.