Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

There is an "expand all" folders feature?

• Opera's Help pages have an "expand all" folders feature. Does that exist for the left column folder list in the browser itself? And if so, how is it configured/enabled, and is there a keyboard shortcut for it?

• Left column? Historically it used to be Shift+right in Presto (Opera versions 7-12), but if by "left column" you mean in the bookmarks manager it doesn't seem to exist in the current version.

• @sgunhouse
    Thanks for the information. Just so you can picture what I was trying to do:
    While using Opera, I opened a tab for my Google Drive top-level folder.
    In the left column, it (Google drive, I suppose) displays the folder tree for my file space.
    I was hoping to expand all of those folders using some control from within Opera. Then I could drag or upload the exposed files to iCloud or another web storage space.

If you think of anything, I'd appreciate that information. And thanks again!

• @langert3 You need to check Google Drive's help to see if there is any shortcut to do what you want and if it works outside of Chrome.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.