Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Sync tabs icon missing on sidebar

• I noticed recently that when I start Opera the Sync Tabs icon is missing and then randomly after some time it shows up again (I can't figure out now when that happens).
    I think that it started to happened after update to Opera 50 (first, stable version). I'm always logged in to my sync account and tabs from different devices are present in Tabs Menu (currently open tabs, recently closed, sync tabs).

Fresh start: After some time when icon "magically" appears again:
    0_1516811661960_Opera_50_bug_01.JPG 0_1516812039809_Opera_50_bug_02 — kopia.JPG

Picking tabs from different devices from Tabs Menu is (in my case) really inconvenient.
    I would like to know if it's a bug or a feature (I hope it's bug that's really easy to fix)

Current system info:

Version: 50.0.2762.67 (PGO), Stable, PL
    System: Windows 10 64-bit

• BUMP!

The same problem, still not fixed for Opera 52.0.2871.97 Stable.

• @alexsvrv Do you have sync enabled on other devices? Do you have opened tabs on one of them at least?

• @leocg Yes, of course, I do. I'm not an idiot. I have exactly the same problem as @szczepanson described.
    I still can access my sync tabs via the Tab menu in the upper right corner where recently closed and currently opened tabs are listed as well. Just the icon on the sidebar is missing most of the time, so I can't access the fullscreen Tabs page.

• @alexsvrv Can you access it through opera://activity?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.