Debugging Web Pages - Entering Debug Mode

• Is there a way to debug Web Pages remotely? I've read the instructions at https://dev.opera.com/articles/remotely-debugging-opera-for-android/ and installed Android Studio 3.0. However, entering opera:debug into opera's address bar does not enter debug mode (opera tries to load the page opera://debug/). My Android Opera version is 43.0.2246.121183

Any suggestions?

• Actually, remote debugging is just that - remote. You can debug the content on your Android browser from a desktop browser.

• @sgunhouse
    Any sort of guide on how to do this would be appreciated. In firefox, there is a WebIDE which shows connected Android devices and provides the interface for debugging. With Chrome, its "more tools" and "Remote Devices." But with Opera Desktop, I can't find anywhere to find a remote option to debug the Opera Android Mobile.

• @mseifert9 Maybe Menu > Developer > Developer Tools?

• @leocg - I cannot find any options in Developer Tools for remote debugging. That would be the logical place.

• It seems to be in the same place as in Chrome: click on the three dots on the top right > More Tools > Remote devices.

• @leocg Thanks for pointing out that it is the same as in Chrome. This is almost true - Remote Devices only shows up when under the "Audit" tab. I made sure that I can use Remote Debug within Chrome and my Galaxy s7 - demonstrating that I have all drivers and the Android SDK (Android Studio) installed. But when I open Opera on my Galaxy s7 and go to Opera Desktop - Remote Devices on the PC, there are No devices detected. Any idea what else might be missing? I even tried issuing the adb command=> adb forward tcp:9222 localabstract:com.opera.browser.devtools (as mentioned in the original article) but this did not seem to do anything.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.