Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Tabs have all dropped down a line.

• The tabs that used to be at the very top of my screen have suddenly all dropped down a line - leaving an empty grey bar above them (apart from the Opera menu button which is still on the top row). I have no idea how to get it back to normal.
    Can anyone help?

• Has "Disable tab bar's top spacing when browser window is maximised" become unchecked in the browser user interface settings?
    Advanced settings will need to be enabled to see this option.
    🙂

• Off Topic:

tab bar's top spacing when browser window is maximised

I'm still asking me

• Why that space?

Any reason?

Didn't remember to read nothing about.

• The tabs that used to be at the very top of my screen have suddenly all dropped down a line - leaving an empty grey bar above them (apart from the Opera menu button which is still on the top row). I have no idea how to get it back to normal.
    Can anyone help?

Do you have any bookmarks in your "Bookmarks bar" folder?
    If none, that might be the case - if your Bookmarks bar is enabled. Check in Settings --> "Basic": there'll be a check-box there. You might've enabled the bar when bookmarking something, perhaps, -- there's such a check-box in that dialogue, or something...

• I suspect I misunderstood the OP, forget my earlier post!
    :doh:

• I suspect I misunderstood the OP, forget my earlier post!

I understood the same as you.

• The tabs that used to be at the very top of my screen have suddenly all dropped down a line

I suspect I misunderstood the OP, forget my earlier post!

I understood the same as you.

I suppose you are not misunderstood.

Can anyone help?

Perhaps the browser window is in minimized mode

gif

• @Markburg

OMenu > Settings > Show Advanced Settings > "Search" > Disable tab bar's top spacing

· Disable tab bar's top spacing when browser window is maximized

@Temkem

Your Gif doesn't work.

You have 18' left to edit the post

:lol:

• You have 18' left to edit the post.

Eighteen feet?

• Eighteen feet?

Minutes.

• Aren't English units wonderful - the same symbol used for feet and for minutes, while seconds and inches are both ". Though you never really see it for time any more - more angle measurement (along with degrees) - and instead see it written with a colon (as in 15:37).

• You have 18' left to edit the post.

Eighteen feet?

Eighteen feet?
    Minutes.

Aren't English units wonderful - the same symbol used for feet and for minutes, while seconds and inches are both ". Though you never really see it for time any more - more angle measurement (along with degrees) - and instead see it written with a colon (as in 15:37).

Didn't know that :eek:

Opera's forum, a learning place.

:lol:

:yes: