Can't see videos!

• I got this browser a couple of months ago, and am pretty unhappy with it...mainly, I have been unable to see hardly any videos since getting this...I have real player and adobe downloaded, but still cant' watch any videos. What's wrong?

• Can you post a link to a video that's not working and explain what is exactly doing in your case? Did you try Chrome and they work there?

• What's wrong?

Please read this and post the necessary info here.

• Re: link to what it's doing...I get various messages on different videos. I don't have chrome.

• RE: link for posting about problems. I'll read this asap, and try to find a link with specific won't play messages, but it happens across the board. Are Java and Norton related to Opera/seeing videos, b/c I did not renew Norton(too much money) and I may have removed java. Sorry, I don't know the technical indepth info about this stuff. All I know is, when I was using Explorer, I wasn't having as much problem. I have an HP mini(hand-me-down). Thanks.

• Are Java and Norton related to Opera/seeing videos

Java has no relation to videos and isn't supported since version 34. Norton and any other antivirus/security suite may block access to pages/elements/etc so it may be a good idea to test with it disabled.

I have real player

Does it still exists? :-)

I have been unable to see hardly any videos since getting this

Flash based videos, html5 videos or both?

What happens when you try to watch a video?

• Hello. I started this question. Today I re-loaded Adobe flash player and even though the installer acknowledged my Opera browser, it loaded to Explorer, and when I switch over to explorer, the flash player works fine. How do I get it to load on Opera?

• How do I get it to load on Opera?

Did you install Flash for Opera? Is Opera your default browser?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.