How to set Foxit Reader as Default PDF, instead of Chrome PDF?

• I Hate Chrome PDF viewer!-
    If I want to print a small Amazon shipping label (as shown in view), it instead fills an 8.5" x 11" page that won't fit on a small shipping box.

I've tried to allow all plugins (close/open), but Foxit is Not shown in Manage Plugins...?

Is there a way to do this, as I prefer Opera to IE11?

• Foxit is Not shown in Manage Plugins...?

It's because it is a Npapi plugin which is no longer supported by Chromium based browsers since a while and soon will also not be supported by Firefox.

Is there a way to do this, as I prefer Opera to IE11?

Unless they release a Ppapi version of their plugin, there isn't.

If I want to print a small Amazon shipping label (as shown in view), it instead fills an 8.5" x 11" page that won't fit on a small shipping box.

Have you tried to change printer settings?

• RE:- Have you tried to change printer settings?

How would I change printer settings to- What you see is what you get...?

• RE:- Unless they release a Ppapi version of their plugin, there isn't.

I checked the Foxit Reader Forum, and they are supposedly working on a NPAPI version...?

• I checked the Foxit Reader Forum, and they are supposedly working on a NPAPI version...?

As I said, Npapi plugins will soon be no longer supported on almost all browsers.

How would I change printer settings to- What you see is what you get...?

I mean change paper size for example.

• Can you save PDF file from view? If yes, then save it and print afterwards with your favourite PDF reader.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.