leocg Moderator last edited by admin
- Before start posting here make sure to have read the Forum Rules and follow them. Posts that break those rules may be subject to removal without notice.
- Also make sure to have read this guide and follow it. Posts not following this guide may be subject to removal.
- Be polite
- Don't demand, ask nicely and politely
- Don't say when something should be fixed or implemented
- If you are going to mention other browsers, make sure that it's really necessary and relevant
I'm facing an issue with Opera for Windows, how do i report it on the forum?
I posted about an issue i'm having but i didn't get any replies
This mean that no one is facing the same issue and/or that no one knows how to help you. Remember that this is an users' forum and that although some Opera Software employees may come and answer sometimes, most of the responses here will be from other users like you.
If your topic don't get any replies, you can "bump" it after a couple of working days. However, please don't abuse it or your topic may be closed.
How can I a make a suggestion or a request to Opera for Windows?
Please note that although all suggestions and requests are read and taken in consideration, not all of them will/can be implemented.
How can i include pictures on my post?
Upload the picture(s) to an image host (i.e. http://postimg.org/) and include the link in your post.
If you want and the imahe host has the option, you can use "Thumbnails for websites" codes to include thumbnails of the pictures in your post.