Moving Speed-dial entries

• I have 31.0 on my main computer, Linux Mint 64 bit and want to move the Speed-dial entries to a laptop with 33.0 also Linux, I have tried copying the Favourites folders but that didn't work.

I also tried Synchronise but couldn't copy across.

How do I do it? Thanks.

• Are you sure you copied to the right folder? 33 is Opera Beta or an older Developer, while 31 is an older Stable.

• Do you mean I can't move the speed-dial folder between different versions?

• Do you mean I can't move the speed-dial folder between different versions?

You can but it's not recommended, specially from stable/beta to developer.

Don't know about Linux but on Windows the Speed Dials are in the Bookmarks file under Opera's profile folder.

I guess the best thing to do is to enable sync, go to bookmarls > other speed dials anb copy the entries from the "computer's folder" to the speed dial folder.

• I guess the best thing to do is to enable sync, go to bookmarls > other speed dials anb copy the entries from the "computer's folder" to the speed dial folder.

I tried that but couldn't find any way of copying the folder. Could you kindly talk me through it.

• I tried that but couldn't find any way of copying the folder. Could you kindly talk me through it.

Drag and drop its contente into SD folder. You can also use copy and oaste.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.