Hi again @furret29, I have an idea regarding freezing text boxes, open the opera:flags, and type "idle" in the search box. You should see 3 flags: #infinite-session-restore, #page-almost-idle, and #proactive-tab-freeze-and-discard. Disable the last one, relaunch the Opera, and check if it helps, and if not, try to disable all three flags, and if it still doesn't help, try to revert back to build 57.0.3082.0, and if the issue is gone, you can wait until it will be fixed in one of the further builds - one of the users wrote here, that similar problem appeared, after he updated to latest version.
"In this beta update you’ll find:
- Proper Opera icon on clear installation on Fedora.
- Fixed bug with clicking on mute button on video pop-out (it does not had expected effect, when volume control was clicked before).
- Some small UI changes on the Settings page.
- Bunch of new translations."
The Chromium has been updated to version 69.0.3497.100.
Same here, and even in Opera 55.0.2994.37 the problem isn't fixed yet. But it came up like 2 months ago and i am using Opera for 6 months now (I've always kept it on the latest version so it didn't came up at the same time you guys experienced this issue, which is quite strange.
- [Linux] Middle click the ‘new tab’ button should paste from primary buffer.
- [macOS 10.11] Crash on Keychain authorization.
- [Win] Missing options on the new Settings page: “Disable tab bar’s top spacing, when browser window is maximized”, and “Enable search box in the address bar”.
- Missing translations on the new Settings page."
The Chromium has been updated to version 68.0.3440.84.