Glad you at least had your bookmarks and password manager backed up.
Posts made by stephen4
-
RE: All my data has been wiped out.Opera for Windows
-
RE: Zoom-in cursor shows as a loading wheel/spinner and on zoom-out cursor completely goneOpera for Windows
Good to know I’m not the only one, hopefully Opera can find the cause soon.
-
RE: [Request]Allow to have search engine other than YandexOpera for Windows
That’s interesting, I wonder if changing the installer language is what actually makes the workaround stick.
-
RE: [Suggestion]Booster pop-up playerBoosts
Yes, I mean the sidebar miniplayer that briefly appears when opening the Boosts section.
-
RE: [Suggestion] More Work and Study BoostsBoosts
More variety would be really useful, especially for different study routines and work styles. A few new options for focus and planning would be great too.
-
RE: Discord - white screen on login pageOpera for Windows
Yeah, it definitely sounds like the recent Opera update may have triggered the Discord login issue again.
-
RE: All websites regularly loose permissionsGeneral
That sounds really frustrating, especially when the permissions disappear right in the middle of a video call.
- Opera for Windows
-
RE: Check Always open links for URL: Roblox Protocol and click Open URL: Roblox Protocol in the dialog box above to join experiences faster in the future!Opera GX
I had the same kind of prompt when launching Roblox links through the browser, and allowing the Roblox Protocol makes joining experiences much quicker without repeating the confirmation. For me, delta roblox is also useful when I’m finding different tools and want a smoother way to access and manage my Roblox experience.
-
RE: ChatGPT in Opera’s Right Sidebar / Side PanelOpera for computers
I use ChatGPT in a similar way for quick help while researching and working across different tabs, so a persistent panel would be genuinely useful.
-
RE: RobloxPolski
Też gram w Robloxa. Problem z klawiszem „W” może być naprawdę irytujący, szczególnie podczas poruszania się w grze. Jeśli chodzi o różne narzędzia związane z Robloxem, ostatnio trafiłem też na delta roblox — ciekawa opcja dla osób, które lubią eksperymentować z Robloxem.
-
RE: Installing (why?) No Network ConnectionOpera for Mac
I ran into the same 134 update problem on Mac, so it’s reassuring to see the new build fixed it. The earlier “no network connection” message was especially confusing when the installer had already been downloaded. Glad the updated 134 build is working through Auto-update again.
-
RE: GX.games deleted my claimed gamesOpera GX
That would be really frustrating, especially after claiming the games under a “keep forever” promotion. I’d definitely check the same account and library again before assuming they’re gone for good. It sounds more like a library sync issue if the games simply disappeared without any notice.
-
RE: Updating the Opera One browser to last version doesn't work with ffmpeg libraryOpera for Linux
Glad to see the Electron 43.3.0 workaround finally solved the issue for you. The GLIBC compatibility problem makes this update especially frustrating on Linux, so having a working FFmpeg build is definitely useful. Hopefully Opera fixes the underlying compatibility issue in a future release.
-
RE: GX.games inquiry, can I download a save from a game on the platform?Opera GX
That makes sense. Losing progress when switching browsers would be really frustrating, especially when the save is stored locally rather than tied to an account. An export/import option built into GX.games would definitely make backups much easier for players.
-
RE: [GX Rewards] Forsaken Collab Issues (Read all topic before posting)Opera GX
I’m seeing the same pattern here, especially with the rewards showing as claimed in Opera GX but not appearing in Forsaken. It really does seem like the Roblox side is taking time to sync after the Azure update. Hopefully the developers can get the enrollment and reward tracking stable soon.