Syncing My Tablet With O29

• Ok I installed Opera on my tablet and turned on syncing with O29 for Windows, all I have on the tablet are the bookmarks, is it possible to also sync the passwords I have on O29 on my computer, and how do I change what I want synced if I want to turn on or off passwords, bookmmarks. When and how does the syncing happen, do I need to tell Opera on my tablet of computer to sync a new bookmark?

Also I have NO idea how to add a bookmark on Opera for Android, where is the documentation...then I won't have to ask so many questions here.

Also I DLed the Opera for Tablet, but it is still O28, deso the tablet Opera also automatically upgrade??

Thanks

• is it possible to also sync the passwords

No password sync yet.

how do I change what I want synced if I want to turn on or off passwords, bookmmarks.

Not possible yet.

When and how does the syncing happen, do I need to tell Opera on my tablet of computer to sync a new bookmark?

Sync is automatic but i don't know the frequency.

• To add a bookmark on Android you have to click "+" on the left side of your url-bar. Then choose target folder or something else, e.g. "Speed Dial" or for offline use.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.