Tabs freezing on MacOS27
-
MattMorg last edited by
I updated to MacOS 27 and now I notice that tabs freeze - can't switch from one tab to another, can't close tabs,..
It disappears after some moments (which is not ideal when working with several tabs, of course)
There's a funny workaround by opening another workspace, then going back to the initial one (with the frozen tabs). This resolves the problem - but that's also not ideal, of course
Get that bug fixed, pls -
malcolmparkedhere last edited by
@MattMorg Yeah, I’m seeing other people report something very similar with Opera on macOS 27, especially when using fullscreen. One recent report describes the tabs becoming unresponsive for a few seconds, and switching workspaces temporarily fixes it.
So I wouldn’t start messing with your Opera settings just yet. It looks like this may be a compatibility bug between Opera and the new macOS update. I’d make sure Opera is fully updated and, for now, avoid fullscreen if that seems to trigger it.
Definitely report it to Opera with your macOS version, Opera version, and whether fullscreen is enabled. That gives them something useful to reproduce.
-
MattMorg last edited by
@malcolmparkedhere thx! the fullscreen adds another dimension to this

How do I report to Opera if not through this forum?