No sound in Opera 27 ?

• No sound can be heard but videos can be viewed, it started when installing the latest Adobe updates for shockwave and flashplayer. There´s no problem with sound regarding any offline programs such as mediaplayer or Divxplayer so I don´t understand what the problem is ? Anyone with a similiar problem ?

• Hmm, no problems with sounds here.

Does sound plays when flash is not used?

• Try to play a video that doesn't have any sound and open your Volume Mixer. See if its been muted in the mixer.

• I'm having the same problem. After the last Adobe upgrade I can only hear a few bass notes from the subwoofer when I play a video in an Opera tab. I opened Internet Explorer and went to the same video on facebook and it worked fine. Itunes and media player both work fine.
    Version: 27.0.1689.66 - Opera is up to date
    Update stream: Stable
    System: Windows 7 64-bit (WoW64)

• I'm having the same problem. After the last Adobe upgrade I can only hear a few bass notes from the subwoofer when I play a video in an Opera tab. I opened Internet Explorer and went to the same video on facebook and it worked fine. Itunes and media player both work fine.
    Version: 27.0.1689.66 - Opera is up to date
    Update stream: Stable
    System: Windows 7 64-bit (WoW64)

I tried disabling flash and reader. No dice.

• I have the same problem when using opera , no sound when playing youtube etc?

Version27.0.1689.66

• Check your value mixer when something that should have sound is playing in Opera. Make sure nothing has been lowered or muted.

• Still trying to get sound when videos are playing in fb and you tube.
    This morning I uninstalled and reinstalled Opera. No dice.

@lando242 - What is a value mixer? is it local to Opera?
    All my other music programs work and I can go straight to IE and play the same video and the sound is fine.

• Sorry, that was a mistake. I meant volume mixer. You'll want to be looking at the one built into Windows.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.