:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

New tab opening config

• Hello, I've recently started using new Opera 25 and I can't find many detailed config options. For ecample, I can't disable opening a new tab close to the active one.

How can I disable such an option, so I can open each tab in the end of a tab bar?

Also, I'd like to know, how can I, after closing an active tab, return to last active tab and so on.

Thanks.

• How can I disable such an option, so I can open each tab in the end of a tab bar?

You can't atm.

Also, I'd like to know, how can I, after closing an active tab, return to last active tab

Try enabling opera://flags/#activation-order-tab-cycling

• Search for "Classic Tabs" extension - it allows configure many tabs opening options.

• Thank you.

I hope such a features will be implemented in some of the next versions of Opera.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.