:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Change username, & uninstalling old version of Opera (23.0.1522.73)?

• Simple really,

Q1: I haven't used the "log-in" & membership for Opera for so long I've changed my preferred username, so want to also change it on these Opera member's page. But can't see how to?

Q2: In my Windows "Programs and Features" Uninstall window, there's the old Opera "23.0.1522.72" (250Mb or so) program and a newer one "24.0.1558.64" a similar size.

Me "computer dumbie numma wun"! Can I uninstall the older "23-point-something" Opera software without messing up the newer browser and stuff?

Please, thank you!

• I ask Q2: simply because I'm used to seeing any version updates removing the previous versions.

• Q2: In my Windows "Programs and Features" Uninstall window, there's the old Opera "23.0.1522.72" (250Mb or so) program and a newer one "24.0.1558.64" a similar size.

Usual behavior, the current and the last (or two last, don't remember now) will be kept. You can delete the old ones if you want.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.