How do I do bookmarks???

• I have downloaded Opera multiple times after multiple updates, I have emailed Opera Support, I have tweeted messages to Opera Support twice, and I have painfully scrutinized every aspect I could find of the Opera for Android browser app. I just CANNOT figure out how to access bookmarks or even just to bookmark a page.

PLEASE!!! HELP ME! I'M ABOUT TO GO INSANE!!!

(Note: I'm already clearly insane, so just help me out to prevent any further damage. Lol.)

• There is no bookmarks. You can "bookmark" the page on speed dial.

• But why ?

It does not make sense to have a bookmarks bar but no way to save and manage bookmarks ? Well there are ways around it yeah. Dragging and right clicking edit.

I have to create my bookmarklets on a webpage to drag them into the bar now ?

I'm just asking politely for a little explanation. I know this is probably a work in progress and I really, really like the clean slate it has so far. But we need essential features.

Close on every tab is also a function I would like to turn off. For a tab hoarder like me it quickly gets annoying not being able to select without closing.

• Which bookmarks bar? There is none afaik.

Or are you talking about Opera for desktops?

• Oh yeah sorry that's what I meant. This was a google hit so I guess I was too quick.

I sincerely apologize.

• Oh yeah sorry that's what I meant. This was a google hit so I guess I was too quick.
    I sincerely apologize.

No problems. Btw, you can check the area for Opera for desktops on the foruns. Just click on overview on the top of the page.

• How can I save a speed dial to homepage? or can't that be done either?

• How can I save a speed dial to homepage?

To add a page to speed dial, clicl on the "+" icon on the left of the address bar.

• You can use Opera Beta 25, we have bookmarks there...

• You can just download Opera Mobile Classic and have bookmarks again. Opera does not update it anymore, but it still works.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.browser.classic

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.