Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

[Solved]Drop-Down Button for List of Open Tabs

• I'm using Opera in Windows 10. Previously, there was a button on the top bar that, when I clicked it, would show me a list of open tabs. It seems to have disappeared. I would like to get it back, but am not sure how.

I think it was part of Opera -- I haven't done much customizing -- but I'm not seeing any such option in Settings. I did look for extensions that would add that functionality, but the ones I saw would open a separate page or otherwise seemed clunky. The button I'm talking about opened the list as a drop-down, without going to any other webpage.

• @raywood1 It's gone a long ago. However, if you click on the button that replaced it, you will see the list of opened tabs and also will be able to search in them.

• @leocg Thanks for the quick reply. The new button is what I'm talking about -- it's not there. I don't have a button that shows the list of opened tabs.

• @raywood1 So you don't see the magnifying glass icon on the left of the minimize, maximize, close buttons?

• Oh. I do, now that you mention it. It's a search icon. It didn't occur to me that it would search tabs. I guess I must have assumed that it was for, like, Google search.

Alright. Micro-mystery solved. Thank you!