:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

how do I set up display for tiles in Opera 22?

• I used Opera for a long time. And what I liked the best was being able to tile all of my research pages. I just reinstalled Opera and can not find the "tiles" any where nor can I find any solution on how to get them back unless I go all the way back to Opera 9!

• Opera 12.17 is the last version with MDI (child windows inside the browser), necessary for tiling.

• How many research pages are you talking about? Are the internal pages capable of being viewed in a browser? In html or something the browser can see. If so, you could create a folder of them for the Opera 22 speed Dial. Opera 22 and Opera Presto can view pages from within your computer if you set up the address right.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.