Updated Opera and VPN still doesn't work
ulfednar last edited by
The VPN service in the OPERA browser says it is broken.!
Is this resolvable? The reason I chose OPERA over all the other browsers is that this was a feature.
operafanuk last edited by
@operafanuk If any user still having problems with update and/or VPN not starting after update, please try this.
All update streams [for me] working properly as above, BUT, I had to do following procedure on beta a couple of days ago
- Goto >O-Menu >Settings >Privacy and Security
- Goto VPN setting and toggle it off
- Goto >O-Menu and update from >Help >About Opera or from >Update & Recovery
- If successful restart, if not, try a few times
- Goto settings and enable VPN and adjust your preferences
- Restart and everything should be as expected.
dimosdimaresis last edited by
Just updated to latest version and works fine
elenastephen88 last edited by
Try reinstalling Opera and then try connecting to the VPN, if this won’t works for you then try the basic troubleshooting steps like
• Disable the router’s firewall
• Update the router’s firmware
• Reset the router /or modem.
• Flush the DNS.
• Run the basic Connection troubleshooter.
• Restart connected services.
• Lastly, reset router or modem to factory settings.
Hope after try the given fixes the VPN not working problem is resolved but if still facing the issue than contact the network administrator if connected to business network connectionas this may works.