Few problems with Opera 60
agi24cz last edited by
Hi my Opera has just updated to 60.0.3255.27 and I got few issues
- No sidebar icons on speed dial
- When page is loading, screen is blue/purple for a quick moment
- On dark theme, remembered logins context menu has dark background, but not light font color
syberon last edited by
@leocg said in Few problems with Opera 60:
You need to enable sidebar for it to appear on speed dial
In Opera 58 was possibility to show sidebar only on Speed dial page. After upgrade to 60 is has only two states - always visible and hidden and no way to show it only on speed dial. It is very uncomfortable.
benclendon last edited by
I have experienced another issue. On the Speed Dial, I can only move/drag the website tiles from right to left.
If I instead drag one from the left and move it on to the right, as I'm holding the mouse button the tile shifts to the left - showing that the one I'm dragging is going to go on the blank space on the right. As I let go of the mouse it jumps back to the left. This only happened when moving a left tile to the right, and not with a right tile to the left.
aleksod last edited by aleksod
- Speed dial populates bookmarks slower than in previous versions (1-2 seconds vs. near-instant right after opening a new tab).
- Enabled "Show available news feeds on address bar" creates a permanent extension button that is always shown even when no feeds are available on a page. The behavior of previous versions was that whenever news feeds are discovered on a page, the icon would show up in the address bar (per the option description), which made sense.
- Extensions bar's color scheme is inconsistent with the rest of the Reborn3. The bar now sticks out like a sore thumb (IN ADDITION to creating another layer of sidebars, but that's my personal gripe).