Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Remove elements from toolbar

• It should be possible to remove any unwanted buttons from the toolbar.
    Extension icons can be hidden, and it should also be possible to hide every other element like the share-, download-, navigation-, and speed-dial-buttons.
    Make them rearrangable or let us hide the buttons we never use, so that one could have a navigation-bar that spans the whole display's width.

• @burtz you can hide them actually

0_1545203230720_2119cc51-e902-4295-8731-1e4604954bc5-image.png

just right click the sidebar and then choose what you want to be displayed.

Oh wait, or do you mean the top toolbar?

• @acidinmyfridge yes, the toolbar on top

• @burtz So you only want the url bar to be visible?

have you tried this add-on?

This allows for launching websites when in full screen mode. This and the floating instant search together would make the toolbar not a necessity.

• @acidinmyfridge Thanks for looking up an extension, but damn is it ugly. Plus I am losing all my tabs in fullscreen.
    Every element in the Opera toolbar can be accessed/ reached by shortcuts or via the adressbar. I barely need to use the clickable buttons.
    I was thinking of Safari, where one can remove everything in the toolbar except the adressbar.

0_1545920901750_Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-27 um 15.28.02.png

I don't think anyone really needs to rearrange buttons but I would love to remove as much clutter as I can for a cleaner experience.

• @burtz yeah it is not the best looking extension, agreed lol

i see now nods as far as i know, there is no extension that would provide what you're asking for.
    Maybe on github, haven't looked there yet.