New Opera developer 58
l33t4opera last edited by
"Today we’re presenting a new Opera 58. In this cycle we wanted to focus on further bug fixes, and small improvements."
Selected fixes and changes:
- DNA-72877 [Linux] VPN takes long time to connect.
- DNA-72935 Too much spacing between favicons on the bookmark bar.
- The Chromium has been updated to version 71.0.3559.6.
l33t4opera last edited by l33t4opera
"We’ve got a fresh Opera 58 developer update for you this Monday, with a new novelty in the browser.
New tab opening by middle-click
As many of you have requested, we’ve implemented opening a new tab by middle-clicking on a tab area. Now you’re able to open, or close a tab using the middle-click. The difference is just where you middle-click in the tabs bar:
- On a tab to close it,
- Next to a tab (in the empty space) to open a new one.
We’ve also added a nice, new wallpaper. Check it out, along with all the other great ones.
Most important fixes:
- Suggestions on the search bar are visible now in the dark mode.
- Pop-ups opened in full screen mode open in new tabs.
- Keyboard shortcuts are again displayed for options in menus.
- Changing the wallpaper from SD’s context menu is not working.
Known issue: DNA-73106 [Win] Access denied security badge is shown, even after permission request was allowed."