OLD M2 \n\n\nFrom: %:From:\nSent: %c\nTo: %:To:\nCc: %:Cc:\nSubject: %:Subject:

• Hi all,

in OLD M2:

\n\n\nFrom: %:From:\nSent: %c\nTo: %:To:\nCc: %:Cc:\nSubject: %:Subject:

Sent: 5/21/2014 3:20:28 PM
    To: "Amy" amy@amy.com, "Beauty" beauty@beauty.com
    Cc: "Cathy" cathy@cathy.com,"doris" doris@doris.com,
    Subject: RE: My Email

How I'm able to make person in the To: & cc: without the email full address but just the name ? Like this:

To: "Amy" , "Beauty"
    Cc: "Cathy" ,"doris"

And the name is somewhat 'clickable' to a email address ( like you click a name from the Microsoft outlook or hover a name you can see it's complete email address )

as more & more people are on the cc'ed, the mail heading looks very cumbersome if together with the full email address of EVERYONE.

Thank you.
    Edmond.

• You're using %:Headername:. It just does what it does and shows the header value. It doesn't have anything to customize the output of the header value like you get with the differences between %n, %e and %f.

• Thanks burnout426,

if is there way during my reply, the email receiptants below my reply could show as:

To: "Amy" , "Beauty"

Cc: "Cathy" ,"doris"

so that, they are not showing along with their ' looooong ' email address next to their name.

Thank you.
    Edmond.

• Are those fields (to and cc) really important to be shown on forwarded messages? If not, you can just remove them; this what i usually do.

And what about using %n? Don't know if it would work on To and Cc fields.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.