Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Open new tab gets no internet connection while video plays ON AND ON not from cache.

• OK I have O for Mint 18 lightning fast Opera on windows sucks. I know its a google problem but wont go into that. How can I have internet connection in one tab and no INTERNET connection in a new tab address. Also How do i expunge google search from start page I right click in O for Mint18 but that dont work in windows

• As to the second question, go to Settings. Probably easiest just to type "Hide search box" into the search field there.

Is it "no internet" or just "can not reach website"? Some networks - or entire countries - will block certain websites ...

• @sgunhouse right now I am streaming radio. If I try an open another tab it tells me there is no Internet connection. If I let it wait sometimes minutes later the site comes up. I know this is nuts but it has something to do with google. Seems whenever I try and access a site and Google analytics ot screws up. Also I have monitored memory. I can cruise along and suddenly I get HUGE memory use spikes to the tune 1.5 gig. I have the ISP security and did a virus scans. nothing comes up Actually went as far as installing a new USB Internet dongle to see if one of the computers has a bad Internet card

• @sgunhouse OK this definitely has something to do with Google. When I try and upload a file in an email it trashes the other computers all using Opera and they give me a no Internet connection when I try and upload a file. If I stop the file upload things go back to normal