Bookmarks O21 > Android

• So what gives with the non-availability of Sync for Opera above 14? Bollocks.

Any way, I've got 21 with a pile of bookmarks I need synced with Opera on a tablet.

Can I find a simple way to do this? No. The sync doesn't work and I can't even find a way to export bookmarks from one and import into the other.

Can someone point me to a set of instructions for this?

I used to really like Opera...

• Opera Link (Sync) is not available yet, we have to wait. Remember that Opera is available in several systems and synchronize everything is not easy.

• There are already lots of topics to complain/talk about the lack of synchronization in Opera Blink, so please take this discussion in one of them s we don't need a new one.

• Hi, I reopened your topic.

The only way you'd be able to do this is with root access.
    In your computer, check the location of your Profile in the Opera menu → About Opera. Close Opera in the two devices before proceeding.

Copy favorites.db (Speed Dial) and bookmarks.db (Bookmarks including the bookmarks bar) from your computer Opera profile folder and put them in /data/data/com.opera.browser/app_opera/ in your tablet, this will replace the ones currently in your device with the ones you have on your computer.

PS. I don't know how the bookmarks from bookmarks.db will be displayed.

• Thanks rafaelluik - I'm going to have to root the tablet to get this done. (Ridiculous really; Opera have so screwed this one up.)

Appreciate your help!

• Well, it's a free product and a pleasure to use in many ways. When they get sync done, why it will be even better. But no doubt then you will have something else to complain -- and ;) always about the other guy who screwed up. Now rafaelluik gave you a reasonable work around. It may take a tad of effort, but . . . Oh, I know, that's too much for you! Have a wonderful day, joefonebone.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.