Problem with saved passwords

• I have a problem. When I want to see saved paswords of sites - I enter a password of my computer. But Opera writes that it is incorrect. Before I didnt have such problem. I have changed the password of Microsoft account and it not solved my problem

• Same problem here.
    Password manager worked always great till the last update. Since then it requests the password and also the user name.
    Gave both correctly and Opera says it's incorrect. 😞

• I have the same problem, i am wondering if it has to do with the domain. mine is WORKGROUP but it is only showing the domain as my username and i dont have a domain with my username?

• @boydfloyd

Wow, i just figured out, that this is indeed a massive bug and there is NO WAY to look into your passwords with Opera 49.
    It does neither recognize your Windows username nor your PIN. It just doesn't work.

I needed a password badly so the only option was to install Opera 50 beta - there it worked fine.

Sorry, but this kind of bug is not acceptable. That was it with Opera... 😞

• hello I have same problem, opera not accepting my windows user/password to access saved passwords

as others have said this is a recent issue as its always worked well b4

opera 49.0.2725.47

• Yes, I have same problem, opera not accepting my windows user/password to access saved passwords

• When I go to show my saved passwords i enter my computer log in details but comes up as incorrect ? is there another way to view your passwords

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.