Opera starts and shuts down

• So I haven't installed any new extensions or updates, but since yesterday every time I open browser it shuts down, then turns on and then shuts down again until it stops turning on. I've tried reinstalling, but it yielded same result.

• @memeprotector same for me and it seems to be linked to the synchronization. I installed opera on another computer evrything is fine until I login to start the synchronziation. After I have the same behaviour

• Did you check with a clean profile folder?

• @leocg I can't clean my profile as I unistalled opera from my computer. However, I installed a "cleaned" install by following these instructions :
    1.Go to www.opera.com/download.
    2.Click to download the newest version.
    3.Select "Run" to start the installer.
    4.In the installer, click "Options".
    5.Change "Install path" to a location you have write access to (do not use "Program Files") and make a new folder with a name you'll easily identify, for example: "C:\OperaTest".
    6.Change "Install for" to "Stand-alone installation (USB)".
    7.Click "Accept and Install".

It was working until I start the synchronization... every time I open browser it shuts dow after several retries.

• I remember some people reporting crashes that seem to be caused by synchronization service.

• Firewall perhaps? Some internet security products may not like Opera's use of an unusual port for Sync service.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.